Duvet 90% goose down - Summer 200/200 240g
Natural duvet 90% new goose down, 10% new feathers (60g/m²), 100% cotton percale casing
Our natural duvets are filled with new down and new feathers; this fill power gives them their fluffiness. The difference between a down duvet and a synthetic duvet lies in its natural thermoregulation capabilities, i.e. the power to extract the moisture produced by the body and maintain heat. The body is therefore maintained at an ideal temperature. It is important to know that the quality of a down duvet is directly related to the percentage of down contained in the filling. The higher it is, the better the quality and therefore the durability of your duvet.
The difference between goose and duck down lies in the fact that the goose is larger than the duck and therefore requires a longer rearing time. This allows the down to develop better and acquire more intense fill properties. In addition, geese living in northern regions are more resistant to cold and therefore develop better quality down.
For two duvets of the same weight, the goose down duvet will be warmer and lighter and will have better thermoregulating properties than the duck down duvet.
They come in three different togs:
- Summer (cool): 60g/m2 fill weight
- Autumn (medium): 142g/m2 fill weight
- Winter (warm): 250g/m2 fill weight
- Filling: 90% new goose down - 10% new feathers
- Density: 60gr/m²
- Casing: 100% cotton percale TC280
- Pocket stitched for a more even distribution of the filling
- Finish: taped double stitching
- Fill power: 675 (CUIN) This is the thermal insulation capacity and the value is between 300 and 800 CUIN.
- Oeko-Tex certified: This certification guarantees that the products do not contain products that are harmful to health.
- Natural anti-dust mite properties (No Mite): Dust mites are attracted to confined, warm and humid environments. Thanks to their fill power that promotes air circulation, feathers and down have natural anti-dust mite properties. Moreover, the tightly woven casing creates a second protective barrier.
- Downafresh certified: This label also guarantees a clean product of very high quality. The handling of the fillings and the manufacturing processes comply with the stringent EU directives.
- IDLF certified: Traceability system that monitors the welfare of the ducks and geese.
Made in Denmark.
- Air your duvet daily.
- Washable at 60°C
- Tumble dry at low temperature with drying balls or tennis balls (5h to 9h).
Delivered in a protective cover.