Natural pillow 3 bedrooms - Medium 50/70 800g
Natural pillow 15% new duck down, 85% new feathers (800g), 100% cotton percale casing
Natural pillow made of new down and new duck feathers. This pillow consists of a 100% feather core to ensure firmness, surrounded by a 70% down and 30% feather casing for added comfort.
The difference between a down pillow and a synthetic pillow lies in its natural thermoregulation capabilities, i.e. the power to extract the moisture produced by the body and maintain heat. The head is therefore kept at an ideal temperature.
They come in three different levels of comfort:
- Soft: 600g fill weight (pillow size: 60/60 and 50/70)
- Medium: 800g fill weight (pillow size: 60/60 and 50/70)
- Firm: 1000g fill weight (pillow size: 60/60 and 50/70)
- Filling: core: 100% new duck feathers + 70% new duck down - 30% new feathers casing
- Density: 800g
- Casing: 100% cotton percale TC280
- Finish: taped double stitching
- Fill power: core: 400 CUIN + casing: 625 CUIN. This is the thermal insulation capacity and the value is between 300 and 800 CUIN.
- Oeko-Tex certified: This certification guarantees that the products do not contain products that are harmful to health.
- Natural anti-dust mite properties (No Mite): Dust mites are attracted to confined, warm and humid environments. Thanks to their fill power that promotes air circulation, feathers and down have natural anti-dust mite properties. Moreover, the tightly woven casing creates a second protective barrier.
- Downafresh certified: This label also guarantees a clean product of very high quality. The handling of the fillings and the manufacturing processes comply with the stringent EU directives.
- IDLF certified: Traceability system that monitors the welfare of the ducks and geese.
Made in Denmark:
- Washable at 60°C
- Tumble dry at low temperature with drying balls or tennis balls (5h to 9h).
Delivered in a protective cover